Yard of the Month for April is awarded to Alice and Graham Kennedy of 8516 Wheeling Drive. The manicured shrubs, colorful flowers and rich green lawn are a treat for everyone to enjoy this Spring.
Twice taking second place and a winner last year, the Kennedy’s yard can always be looked to as an example of great yard care.
Congratulations to the Kennedys and thanks to Larry Deckard, Jen Magee and Mimi Raub who served on the judging panel.
- Do you (or your company) provide products or services?
- Are you job hunting and want to meet potential employers or get referrals?
- Do you need products or services, and would love to know someone to call who can be trusted?
- Are you a stay-at-home parent who would like something to do “on-the-side”?
- Do you just want to HAVE FUN & get to know your neighbors better???
Yard of the Month for March is awarded to Michael and Sheri Farmer of 8524 Averell Court. The manicured shrubs, fresh coating of mulch and rich green lawn show the care they take in their yard’s appearance. As a corner lot, they have twice the frontage to maintain and do so beautifully.
Runner up for March are Graham and Alice Kennedy of 8516 Wheeling. A second-time runner up and winner last year, the Kennedy’s yard can always be looked to as an example of great yard care. Finishing third is the home of Jonathan Rodrigues of 2505 Sugar Maple.
Congratulations to the homeowners and thanks to Larry Deckard, Jen Magee and Mimi Raub who served on the judging panel.